Friendfactor builds off the communities that already exist in our everyday lives - our workplaces and university campuses. We identify passionate and entrepreneurial leaders who want to create more LGBT-inclusive culture in the world around them, and guide them through a series of easy steps to launch ally programs at their organizations:
1. Get up to speed on LGBT issues and how to build effective ally programs through our quick one hour trainings. Tell me more
2. Align with the LGBT community in your organization, because that's who this is all about in the first place. Tell me more
3. Measure your community's baseline awareness and culture to understand where they're at. Tell me more
4. Launch a series of regular ally actions and events, from starting hallway conversations to attending seminars, to build awareness, empower allies, and create an LGBT-inclusive culture. Tell me more
5. Connect to a support network of like-minded leaders to share best practices and inspire each other. Tell me more
Interested? Start a program!